1.1. A member will be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon acceptance by Club Membership (for written application forms) or applications by internet or other means once physical card has been received. 1.2 A member must notify The Sporting Globe immediately of any change of address, email or mobile phone number or of a lost or stolen card. The Sporting Globe is not liable for any delay in replacing a loyalty card or for any unauthorised use of a loyalty card. 1.3 The The Sporting Globe may terminate a membership in the loyalty program without notice for reason including, without limitation, if the member: fails to comply with membership Terms and Conditions; abuses any privilege according to The Sporting Globe Club Membership; or supplies misleading information or makes misrepresentations to the The Sporting Globe and its participating venues; or if the member does not use his or her loyalty card for a period of 12 months or dies or becomes bankrupt. 1.4 A member may terminate his or her membership or cancel at any time by giving written notice to the The Sporting Globe. On receiving a notice of termination from a member, the member’s contact details with be noted on the database as closed, and after 12 months of non-card usage such contact details will be deleted from the database and the member’s points balance cancelled. Cancellation can be effected by completing the termination form in The Sporting Globe venue where it was issued or over The Sporting Globe website. 1.5 Loyalty Cards and supplementary card are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable, and remain the property of TSG. 1.6 Points are valid for 12 months from the date they are earned. After this date unused points may cancelled at the discretion of The Sporting Globe.
2.1. The Sporting Globe rewards points are earned on the bases that 1 standard point is issued for every $1 spent in a single transaction at the venue. From time to time, bonus points may be issued in addition to standard points under specifically advertised promotions or competitions. 2.2 Each point has a minimum redeemable value of $1. 2.3 Points will be credited to a member’s account for purchases by the member of qualifying goods or services from an outlet. 2.4. In order to obtain points, a member must notify the outlet before the purchase is concluded that a purchase is a Club Member card transaction by presenting his or her membership card at the point of sale. No card, no points. Points may not be added on after a purchase is completed without a valid card. 2.5 The Sporting Globe reserves all rights to change the rate at which points are earned at any time without written notice. 2.6 $30.00 Birthday credit will be credited to TSG club membership card one time only within the member’s birth month as provided. Members need to be active for a minimum of 15 days to redeem any points earned on his or her account. The Sporting Globe takes no responsibility for date of birth errors, which have either been provided on an application for or entered in, to your member’s profile.
3.1 A member who has accumulated sufficient points in his or her membership account may request redemption on their next purchase. This can also be used as part payments on purchases.
4.1 Cards which are damaged and no longer swipe are the be returned to the venue and are replaced free of charge. 4.2 Lost or stolen cards are replaced at a fee of $2.00 per card and this is done at the venue.
5.1 The Sporting Globe gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of The Club Members Card. The Sporting Globe may terminate or suspend Club Membership Cards at any time. 5.2 If The Sporting Globe terminates or suspends The Club Members Card, Members will be able to redeem Points during the notice period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, except where TSG is ceasing to operate, in which case The Sporting Globe may terminate or cancel any Awards or Benefits immediately without notice.
This statement sets out the basis on which any personal information The Sporting Globe Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our”, “The Sporting Globe”) collected from you at the point of sale will be processed by us; please read it carefully. In this statement “personal information” means information or an opinion that allows you to be personally identified. We would like to collect and process the information provided to us at the point of sale, plus details of your transactions with us and your use of your Sporting Globe Rewards Card to: Help manage The Sporting Globe Rewards Card and improve the way we run it; Understand our customers’ shopping habits to improve our service; Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services that may be of interest to you; Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. By becoming a Sporting Globe Rewards Member, you give The Sporting Globe permission to mail, text and email to you The Sporting Globe marketing and third party offers which may be of interest to you. You can also elect to provide us with your mobile number and opt in to receive SMS messages which may be of interest to you. The information that we collect from you may be held and stored within Australia. It may also be processed by our employees and contractors operating in Australia. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this statement. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsideries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal information to a third party if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by that third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. The Privacy Act gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement and your personal information held by us are welcomed and should be addressed to Data Protection Compliance Officer, The Sporting Globe, Suite 207, Level 2, 120 Bay St. Port Melbourne VIC 3207. We may also use and share de-indentified information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
1. The Sporting Globe Rewards Club Card is issued by and remains the property of The Sporting Globe which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: a) terminate the TSG Rewards Card Program b) decline to issue a TSG Rewards Club Card to an applicant; and c) on a reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel a TSG Rewards Club Card, or TSG rewards points (“Points”) collected, or to alter amend the conditions of operation of the program. Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to, i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the program, or ii) any use or attempted use if a TSG Rewards Club Card, or Points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or iii) our reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a Member in connection with the program. 2. All participants in the program must be resident in the Australia. 3. TSG Rewards Club Card is not transferrable, and can only be used by the person who initially set up their membership at TSG point of sale or web site. 4. Members may be removed from the program at any time at the discretion of TSG. 5. The TSG Rewards Club Card can only be used at TSG venues where pints were earned 6. The TSG Rewards Club Card cannot be used as a credit card, debit card or a guarantee card. 7. The program is only for the personal and consumer use. Points and Vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in way traded. They may only be pooled by the individual member who initially established the Membership. 8. Your TSG Rewards Club Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owner of a business. 9. The TSG Rewards Club Card remains the responsibility of the TSG Rewards Club Card holder. 10. TSG reserves the right to decline to issue a TSG Rewards Club Card where the applicant is already or has previously been a Member. 11. Points cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers.
12. From time to time, rewards, in the form of TSG Rewards Card Vouchers (“Vouchers”), will be mailed/emailed with a statement to Members who have accumulated Points and over by the end of each collecting period. TSG reserves the right to stop sending out Vouchers at any time at its discretion. 13/ Collecting periods may vary at TSG’s discretion. 14. The terms and conditions relating to Vouchers may be found on the Vouchers. 15. TSG Rewards Club Members may be removed from the mailing and SMS list if no purchase has been made within a 12 month period. We may continue to contact them via email. 16. Points expire 12 months from date of purchase.
17. The promoter of TSG Rewards Club is The Sporting Globe Pty Ltd, Suite 207, Level 2, 120 Bay St. Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Using this service in any way shape or form constitutes your agreement to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Certain information which is publicly advertised by your device may be used by us for reporting purposes, this information does not personally identify you or your device.
Use of the Internet is permitted for free by this system provided the system is:
- accessed using a access code which can be obtained by visiting the location identified on the login page of this Hotspot and may require the purchase of a product or service from that business to qualify for the free access
- used according to this Acceptable Use Policy
- used in an acceptable way
- used in accordance with applicable laws and legislation
- not used for Unacceptable behaviour as listed below
The following, as a minimum, is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour, this does not define use or behaviour which may be deemed unacceptable but is not listed here:
- visiting Internet sites that contain obscene, hateful, pornographic or other illegal material
- using this computer or network to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using this computer or network to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- downloading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered by or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
- Accessing or attempting to access unauthorised areas of this or any other system, or any system connected to this network
- creating or transmitting defamatory material
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste the Hotspot resources
- introducing or attempting to introduce any form of computer virus into the Hotspot system or connected systems
- using peer-to-peer networking services
The Sporting Globe accepts that the use of the Internet is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this service can have a negative impact upon other users.
The Sporting Globe maintains the right to monitor the volume of Internet traffic, together with the Internet sites visited as allowed by applicable laws to ensure that your use of this service does not cause undue impact to other users of the service. The specific content of any transactions will not be monitored unless there is a suspicion of improper use as allowed by applicable laws.
Any breach of the law which may be identified will be handed over to the relevant authority for investigation, The Sporting Globe will co-operate fully with any investigation as required.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in termination of your connection and/or blocking of your computer access to the system in the future should this Acceptable Use Policy be breached. You should familiarise yourself with this policy each and every time you use this service to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the policy which may have been implemented since your last use of the service.
Use of this service constitutes your acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Any queries relating to this policy should be directed in the first instance to:
The Sporting Globe
Suite 207, Level 2, 120 Bay St
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
03 9645 4798